Company Legal Disclosures
On this page, you can view legal disclosures from Bionic Capital LLC (“Bionic Capital”), a registered investment advisor registered by the State of California, as required by law. Bionic Capital may only transact business or render personalized investment advice in those states and international jurisdictions where we are registered or have filed notice or are otherwise excluded or exempted from registration requirements. The purpose of this web site is for information distribution on products and services. Any communications with prospective clients residing in states or international jurisdictions where Bionic Capital and its investment advisor representatives are not registered shall be limited. Please read our company’s Brochure, also known as an ADV PART 2 (linked below), for more detailed information.
- Bionic Capital Brochure 2016 (links to SEC website)
- Code of Ethics
- Business Continuity Plan
- Client Privacy Statement
Discussion of Investing Risks: The value of an investment may decrease as well as increase; an investor may not receive the amount initially invested, and income, if any, may fluctuate. The value of an investment may be affected by a variety of factors, including economic and political developments, interest rates and foreign exchange rates, as well as issuer-specific events. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns. Potential clients should primarily consider and rely on their understanding of their personal investment constraints and objectives, among other things before selecting Bionic Capital as an investment advisor. Some of Bionic Capital’s investment strategies are only appropriate for investors with a long-term time horizon. Contact Dean Erickson, CFA at 310-601-8337 for a discussion of risks. For those interested in portfolios utilizing options, please read the options disclosures linked below.
- Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before investing in options.
- Dec 2009 ODD Definitive Supplement
- March 2011 Options Supplement
Unaffiliated Companies Disclosure
Bionic Capital is an independent company, registered in the State of California as an investment advisor. Bionic Capital is not affiliated with Morningstar, Vanguard, TD AMERITRADE, Bank of NY/Mellon, Foundation Source, American Endowment Foundation, Jefferson National or any of its third-party custodians and providers. Bionic Capital makes no claim to trademarks owned by other companies. “Bionic” and “Options-enhanced” are federally registered trademarks owned by Bionic Capital. “Wealth Management. Enhanced.” and “Customized. Transparent. Evolved.” are trade or service marks claimed by Bionic Capital.
- Bionic Capital LLC, Morningstar Investment Services, Inc., The Vanguard Group, Inc., TD AMERITRADE, Bank of NY/Mellon, Foundation Source, American Endowment Foundation and Jefferson National are separate and unaffiliated companies and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies.
- Morningstar Investment Services, Inc., The Vanguard Group, Inc., TD AMERITRADE, Bank of NY/Mellon, Foundation Source, American Endowment Foundation and Jefferson National do not endorse or recommend any advisor and the use of their names and/or logos do not represent the endorsement or recommendation of any advisor.
- Brokerage services provided by TD AMERITRADE Institutional, Division of TD AMERITRADE, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. TD AMERITRADE is a trademark jointly owned by TD AMERITRADE IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Used with permission.
- Resource links are not intended to be recommendations of any individual company and are listed only for informational purposes. Use at your own risk.